Saturday, July 28, 2007

Self Assesment - Job Satisfaction?

At the start of each workday, I am reluctant to get out of the bed.At the end of each workday,the amount of satisfaction I received from the work I am doing is nil. Why should I stay loyal to such a meaningless job?

I think uncertainty & fear are the most common obstacles preventing me from doing what I love to do.

But we must all accept our burdens in life. I've always known that my one weakness is my sensitivity.I really fell that I haven't achieved my true potential.

I am willing to make sacrifices, if I know they'll lead me to my higher calling.

I just want to make a difference in society.I want to make a difference in the world.

I still need to grow & I need to experience life so that I can better serve the people of my country.I have to overcome my own insecurities & also I have to realize that with great power comes great responsibility.

No comments: