Monday, August 06, 2007

reached 100 posts .

This is my 100th post on this blog. I want it to be special and tell the world about me,whay i write on almost all topics, why i am so passionate about this world(nature).

In my quest to understand this nature, and with my reading habits i am like this. There are many quotes,books,people,information that have changed my thinkings till date.

When i look back what i have achieved i come across so many things but so little things i have achieved.

The quotes which resembles my thinkings are as follows,

1. Use your talents in whatever combination you can,But if you want something extraordinary,you have 2 paths.

1) Become the best at one specific thing
2) Become very good (top 25%) at two or more things
--------------Scott Adams,
2. I have no special talents.I am only passionately curious.
--------------Albert Einstein

And above all these things curiosity,creativity,imagination have contributed more towards my understanding of this nature and world.

No comments: